During the summer of 2016, we just managed to keep up with demand, but there were a few weeks when we could have done with another fermentation vessel. However, space is quite tight in the brewery, so we decided to wait for an opportunity of bigger premises, which soon presented itself. This summer (2017), despite a huge amount of hours, we really struggled to keep up with demand, but pulled through. Along with keeping up supply, we had been working frantically on an expansion plan, "Phase 2". The main aim was to increase our brewing capacity from 5 BBL to 15 BBL, and we had to decide whether to buy 2nd hand kit, or (if we could afford it) to have a brand new, bespoke designed kit. We knew which option we preferred, so began a few weeks of research……..